Sunday 21 April 2013

MY ESCAPADE WITH JUMOKE THE CULT HERRING CONCLUSION


While we were at it,i felt stabs of pain all over my upper body where she was kneeling over me especially the ribs area where i received much of Chidi's punches but i ignored the pain which was bearable coupled with the heavenly bliss i was experiencing with the impromptu treatment my evening nurse was giving me,in spite of myself and my condition my body was already charging up with an uncommon electric passion my dick was already straining hard and pushing against my trousers a little bit painful as Jumoke half kneeling /squatting over me was sitting on my dick as she began kissing me downwards all over my chest and stomach area unconsciously my body was responding to it and i strayed my hands downwards and under the hitched dress underneath locating her already wet pants and inserted my finger into the warm moist of her vagina…

All of a sudden,she stopped kissing and sucking my skin downwards  and then went for my nipples as she began gently teasing and sucking it one after the other,while doing this her hands were alreadyfiddling with my zipper and trouser top hooks,in a couple of seconds my erect phallus was freed by her enquiring hands and leaped out straight into her warm and soft hands as i began to gently use my fingers first to get a handle on her panties which was still partly covered by the skirt due to the position i was underneath her,she gently parted her legs to give me more room as  positioned my arms and elbow in the middle of her legs i didnt bother pulling down the wet panties but used my finger to slightly push it to the side and gently inserted my fingers into the warm recess of her moist and wet softness..

As my fingers slid inside her,she sort of wound her waist from side to side and let out a small brief moan while continuing with her kissing and sucking of my nipples while gently starting to run her hand up and down my erect dick the sensation of her hands working on my dick and kissing my nipples propelled me forward as i began tracing the outlines of her pussy lips at the same time trying to gently touch and tease it,she responded winding her waist and moaning even through the kissing and stuff which encouraged me more i  added my thumb using it to rub and caress the puter pussy lips while my other finger was gently inserted now deep inside her pussy,i used friction rubbing it this side and that along her vagina wall i could feel the slight stickiness all over my fingers and palms her wetness even dripping on my bare belly but we were both too far gone to even notice..Any how i began to thrust my fingers in and out gently but gradually maintaining a steady rythm while she quickly responded twisting and grinding her waist in responce then she will wind her waist like iyanya's song and let out a moan at times grabbing my dick hard before releasing her hold as i continued she stopped kissing me and raised her head slightly panting and moaning her eyes closed half shut caught in the throes of passion,you could picture the blue films like those professionals ..her hands were still holding my dick and playing with it,while i was working on her pussy my dick was straining really hard  and she concentrated on it ,if this was a clean girl that i was really sure of i would be using my tongue to replace my fingers in carefully sucking and licking her off but being a girl i know we are not exclusively together i decided against it but continued with my fingers after a few seconds i pulled out briefly but not altogether and used my finger and thumb to gently pinch the external area of her pussy and inner together then i quickly pulled my finger out,without waiting for her to lose the momentum i slid my thum up and down the lenght of her pussy opening a couple of times savouring the wetness of the wet pubic hair then slid my fingers back in and continued...OHHHHHH MYYY DAYYYYYYYSSS,then she began to continually grind against my fingers raising herself up this time just grabbing hold of my dick but not doing much with it,as she made louder noises..moaning  FASTERRRR BABY...MY DAYYYYYYYS...she grabbed hold of my dick really hard while going fast and meeting my thrusts even as she urged me on faster,eventually she yelped and sort of made a small noise as she climaxed her juice dripping all over my hands and belly she released my erect dick and collapsed on me i winced in pain as she laid on the painful area but didnt let her hear...

She  inclined her head slightly while half laying ,half kneeling on me now and began again by kissing me full on the lips i could feel the wetness of the sweat on her brow and kneck she began kissing me all over my chest again and downwards this time a little bit faster as she got to my stomach area she spent a slightly longer time around my groin soft lingering kisses and then i felt her mouth enclose and swallow almost the full lenght of my erect dick as i felt the warmth of her mouth and the lips already licking my disck strained again like an unwilling billy goat but she had tight rein over it now..as she began working on my dick her head bobbing up and down i could feel the erotic sweet feelings running through my bones from my brain and ending in my feet as it bounced back all over i grabbed hold of the only item within sight of my hands which was her head playing and fiddling with her ears..as she licked the length of my dick her mouth could enclose she ended up at the top and then pushed the tip of her tongue through the small opening licking  and stabbing at it which made me go haywire as i grabbed a handful of her hair..

Eventually she gently pulled out and as she raised up her head without further ado manuovered her waist and bending down slightly she pulled her short denim dress all the way up and threw the dress on the floor to reveal her breast encased in a see through half bra which she quickly unclipped and discarded on the floor as well..while all this was going on for several minutes now we didn't say a word just communicating through wordless actions..

Looking back in hindsight it just seemed as if we could both feel in our hearts that things would not be the same again because this was the furthest and most intense sex we have ever had since i have known her..I was not that excited about her breasts because they were not big although pointed and rock hard for some reason..i have always wondered why a girl with such a k kardashian  bum and hips had to have small breasts but i get one can't have it all then lol

I was however excited to try out something i read on the internet about girls with small breasts being more turned on when touched and fondling their breasts than those with large breasts so i quickly cupped my hand over a breasts after inclining myself forward now half laying down back to the sofa...

1 comment: