Tuesday 12 February 2013

MY ESCAPADE WITH JUMOKE THE CULT HERRING 3


Woke up the next day feeling pleased with myself,great party did my thing shame about the hot heads throwing the party in disaray, well at least i achieved something.. Jumoke's
thought crossing my mind swiftly brought a smile to my face and also a familiar stirring in my loins those hips and the thought of what i could do to them…hmmmn

I rose from my bed as a splitting headache ran from the front to the back of my head i should have taken it easy with the drinks yesterday considering i am not a big drinker, it wasnt even proper drinks but mixture of different concotions,i threw the coverlet off my body and swung my legs off the bed and got up picking up a face towel and moping my brow and body off the sweat. I cradled  my head in my arms to ease the pain and made my way to the kitchen,my brother was laying on the sofa legs sprawled out fully clothed and snoring as he slept soundly.. we had no light so i was not surprised  as i opened the fridge that the water wasnt extra cold but was not lukewarm as well,i took a pack of panadol on the fridge and quickly popped 3 tablets in my mouth, quickly swallowing and following up with mouthfuls of water willing  it into my bloodstream and brain to ease the niggling headache and nausea creeping all over my body…

As i was contemplating what to eat Phcn brought the light, the  whole house bursting to life i quickly switched on the air-condition as the standing fan started working i mouthed UP NEPA silently under my breadth as my brother stirred in his sleep.. i reached the living room and plumped down on a sofa as my brother woke up sitting up groggily and rubbing his eyes as he took off his sweat soaked clothes to savour the welcome relief of the standing fan and aircondition i switched on the tv absent mindedly watching the talk show programme…

I  asked him what time he got home,definitely was not before 4.30am as i was still up by then,he didnt answer immediately as he rose up holding his unbuckled and sagged jeans in place with one hand walking clumsily,unsteady steps going straight for the fridge,he got a bottle of water out and unscrewing the cap drank straight from the bottle gulping the water down greedily excess water trickling down the sides of his mouth and jaw..he finally took a break  breathing hard with the effort ,and looked at me .....This your dick wont put you in trouble one day!!!!..... 
HA HA  see this guy o,which dick?i asked in confusion...was i not the one that left the venue as soon as the whole thing started?? besides i am not part of their cult ish o..me im just enjoying the ride....his next question floored me i think this guy had some people on me the whole time which i wont put past him anyway considering all that i have learnt about him since i got admission into this school.... WHERE DID YOU MEET JUMOKE,THE GIRL YOU WERE CHATTING WITH??

I burst out laughing,surprise and incredulity written all over my face.. i saw her earlier on,serving and later on cornered her outside the venue of the party...met her outside again with her friends in the whole confusion,they couldnt carry their bags because of you people so i used your car to drop them off at home why?

He took a long gulp of the water again almost draining the whole bottle and then tossed the plastic bottle in the sink,as he burped he took 2 slices of bread stuffing them down,and walking back towards the livingroom,he punched me lightly in my shoulder....If you know the problem your chatting that girl up caused yesterday hen.as he paused and continued chewing the bread and sat down on the sofa.

My heart palpitating,all thoughts of hangover gone now, stark naked fright mixed with a strong dose of anxiety and worry wracking my whole frame i paid full attention to him now...i could only utter two words WHAT HAPPENED… 

He smiled,and sat down properly,savouring the moment,he was obviously enjoying my discomfort and fright.. some kind of control he didnt get over me that often...he didnt answer readily as i repeated my enquiry again…

You be jewman but you dey enjoy the life and power of confra boys lol....i was scared before but he was starting to piss me off now,an extra layer of irritation spread over the fright and disquiet pervading  my very being..knowing him if i uttered the wrong word,he will tease me ten times worse so i just kept quiet,brooding and stewing in my anger and irritation, although silently hoping and praying he will cut out the immature tauntings and cut to the chase....After satisfying himself,and having a great laugh at my expense..the girl's boyfriend was present at the party....

I am not a physics or science major but when i heard those words,it seemed as if the earth and motion stood still..in that brief micro second i had a quick scrolling flash back to everything that happened ...i wasnt scared of my brother or any of his friends,i knew without being told that he will defend me with his last breadth...i was scared at the realisation of how close i came to being at best beaten and roughed up and at worst having a bottle smashed on my head or even shot....those guys have shot or hacked people with matchetes for less serious issues...

But i asked her with style and she told me no,besides in all our discussions she never implied or gave the indication that her boyfriend was present...girl wey even hug me tight when i go drop she and her friends for their house,reminding me not to forget to call her ... he continued smiling that his cheeky and annoying smile …..

what exactly did you think started the fight?

Although the gbege started when Fredo (my bro's friend) and one lousy Ibadan boy Emere(one of the other cult guys) started an argument,while we were sorting them out a girl rushed in and told Chidi that a guy was chatting his girlfriend up outside,the girl was describing the guy including the clothes he had on which fitted your description,as Chidi made to rush out  Fredo and Emere started throwing punches so we all including Chidi had to wait and everyone started fighting the other while that was going on i was looking around for you,it was a relief when i saw you by the door...i rushed to get you away from there before Chidi even set eyes on you oo,so you owe me plenty brother...

As he narrated all the events i was oblivious of,i looked on wide eyed with shock my heart beating wildly pumping hard against my chest  cavity with it wild thoughts of how i was going to get out of the shit i found myself…..

But why the girl no tell me say her boyfriend dey there now???  i replied him hyperventilating.. my brother shrugged as he continued chewing the slices of bread watching the tv programme...as i continued asking rhetorical questions he continued watching tv ignoring me and letting me stew in fright for about 30minutes before he finally put me out of my mysery.....dont stress about it before you run back to your mum and dad in lagos o lol.....we sorted it out besides the Chidi guy wont dare make any move on you anyway knowing you are my brother....as he uttered those magic words my heart beat slowly returned back to normal,as i leaned back on the sofa already calculating how i was going to call the girl and warn her never to even look at me again much more greeting me.....no wonder she was acting funny when i started chatting her up.....
out of all the girls at the party,it had to be a cult guy's GF that i stepped to….

My brother might have sensed my unease because he looked at me again and told me not to worry about it at all,he asked me to even continue chatting with the girl as no one of them can and will touch me but i knew in my mind that i am playing on the safe side by freeing the chick...knowing what i know now and having come across the popular saying "HINDSIGHT IS A BEAUTIFUL THING" i should have jejely allowed Jumoke to go on her own but i stubbornly allowed my brother and his friends,Jumoke herself and one of her friends to propell me into a serious and almost life threatening situation less than a year into my undergraduate programme..

I and my bro had a chilled out rest of the weekend ,there is one mama put /peppersoup joint in one area called Agbowo in Ibadan where he took me to,we met a couple of his friends and some girls there and just sat down drinking and feasting on fish pepper soup and playing pool..i was tempted to call the devilish girl Jumoke but each time i cast my mind back to the brushing the girl would have caused me i just chuck and shove the phone back in my pocket..i need to build up and channel my anger properly for maximum effect when i call her which i plan to do the next day being a monday..

6 comments:

  1. Jalon "Jaykaymaybachz" King12 February 2013 at 21:16

    you must be a man by force or by fire...that's life ..... nice one bu

    ReplyDelete
  2. jst pasin by *whispers to nubian*who's dat up der

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia d final list is out in nl hope u knw wat i mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm......nubian! anything the matter,did you lose your writing skills after frolicking with cute bliss,sophia and graphy?.....pls we need him back

    cheksbry@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking bro more responsibilities at work hence much busier and i have been travelling dont worry i will conclude this music faster hope u r ok

      Delete
  5. yea!good to know you are safe bro!cheers!

    ReplyDelete