Sunday 3 March 2013

MY ESCAPADE WITH JUMOKE THE CULT HERRING 5

Jumoke furtively disengaged from our tight embrace as a woman and a little child walked
past the car, as soon as they went further down the road we moved in closer as I smoothly slipped my hand under the opening of her dress groping her pussy area as we continued  foundling each other's delicates..almost overcome with passion i quickly asked her

Are your flat mates around?

As I hurriedly whispered she shook her head from side to side and we disengaged Jumoke stepping out of the car and me quickly getting out after her and locking up as I used the other hand to cover the noticeable bulge in my trouser..I followed her into the compound walking awkwardly due to the bulge in my trousers, as she quickly opened the security door and let us both in.She had hardly entered the room before I grabbed her from the back and began to kiss the nape of her neck in a circular motion I encircled her waist from the back at the same time and then caressed the front of her body,her stomach  all the way up to the breasts as I reached higher I could feel the pointed end of the nipples through the silk fabric of the dress she was wearing,not sure if she had a bra on but as soon as my palms touched that area my dick strained and reared up in futile protest..

The slight force of my leaning against her from the back forced her to move slightly forward and lean against the back of the single seater  chair, both of her palms on the head rest area as I continued caressing her frontal region and kissing her neck she made slight gurgling sounds but nothing else, as soon as she laid her palms on the chair she slightly pushed her ass out legs slightly apart the softness of the ample plump ass pushing against my already erect dick drove me half mad,even before I knew it I was pushing and thrusting my pelvis forward manuovering and then locating the centre parting of the soft ass with my bulge and pushing and grinding it against her in a dry humping motion..she shot out her ass and pushed against my groin by this time my palms were already on the breasts and kneading them roughly through the fabric of her dress she began moaning quietly and kept saying baby...baby...under her breath with audible sights.. 

The funny thing is that we didn't even check to make sure anyone was in or not considering there were three of them staying and sharing the flat..there were no excuses other than the fact that the lust had driven us both to within an inch of insanity..

The more she pushed her ample ass into my erect phallus, the wilder my lustful desires took control of me as if in a trance, I only had a tunnel vision with all else in darkness and the sole focus at the end of the tunnel satiating the selfish desires of my third leg which at this point was the sole driver and decider..

As my desires took a critical point still kissing and handling her breasts my hand went downwards to the bottom hem of her dress, and I hitched it up on both sides..she was either lost in a lustful trance which meant she didn't even know or register what I was doing or was gagging for it same as I was or both which seemed the obvious, but she did not protest nor stop me I hitched the dress higher until I could behold the most beautiful sight I have ever set eyes on..the  foreboding but radiating sight of the sculpted ass stared at me unashamedly....
I forgot all else and looked down in puzzled  amazement at the excuisite mould of her ass and how it sort of merged into her wide hips tapering downwards towards slim ankles and a smallish feet...GOD is good o..

Her hips seemed wider and much fuller and supple to the touch than it looked from the times I have always admired them from afar... I ran my hands  over her skin on both sides of her hips and grabbed a handful of each bum cheeks as if I was making sure they were real and not a deceiving apparition, she must have felt me pause because she spoke for the first time as she whispered in what seemed like a hoarse voice...

Baby why did you stop....that shook me out of the self induced reverie as I grabbed hold of the sides of her hips again which seemed to fascinate me, more than anything and pulled her towards me my trousers was still on but I could feel the wetness of the pre cum in my trousers and my this time,my phallus was hurting like mad probably due to all the straining in the confines of the trouser..I resumed kissing every available space I could reach still from the back my hands still roaming about,exploring every inch of her succulent body, as Jumoke hurriedly reached behind her back without any prompting from me and zipped down the zipper on the back of her dress which i didn't even notice,before I could reach up to help she expertly tugged at her dress and pulled her hands out of both openings for the dress to fall down on the floor as she uncovered her full and glorious nakedness save a bra and thong…

Even though she was blessed with the most magnificent pair of hips and ass I have ever seen she had small breasts….As the dress dropped to the floor I didn't wait before I closed my hands over the small breasts, and then pulled and tugged the strapless bra down slightly to free her small but pointed breasts as I laid my palms over the breasts playing with the nipples by this time all pretence overboard and she was responding fully as someone in the throes of passion,I could not in good conscience keep myself from savouring Jumoke any longer so I freed one of my hands and roughly undid my belt and top two buttons all with one hand and hurriedly pulled down my trousers half way as it sat awkwardly round my knees as if from a mile away i felt the buzz buzz of the phone in my pocket but ignored it,the phone persistently rang but again i ignored it stubbornly telling myself nothing will disturb me from mounting this rock of gibraltar today..

I began to kiss her bare back,my hands now fully busy and concentrated on the breasts all this while Jumoke's back was still to me in same posture still palms on the chair,she kept on popping her ass into my bare unclad dick now,as i pushed my dick into the cleft parting her ass crack….

As i felt her finally responding to my touches much more forcefully,i began to kiss her bare back along the spinal cord downwards as i bent my knee i used the momentum to pull out my wallet and extracted the back up condom i normally carried with me as usual i used my teeth to cut of the corner and fished it out with my thumb and index finger letting the plastic wrapping drop to the floor,i quickly used the same free right hand to place the condom over my erect throbbing member and rolled it on with a little manuover here and there i rolled it on and pushed down to make sure no slippage would occur,i was not ready to be a Daddy yet..

I rose up still kissing her back and my left hand fondling her naked breast,caressing her waist and bare skin in between at intervals all this while she was alternating between using her hands to knead her breasts or curling her hands to the back and grabbing any part of my body she could touch,finally i rose up condom worn properly and ready to thrust inside her however as i held her waist arms on either side trying to motion her to bend over,she twisted and turned round to face me beholding the breast i had been fondling for a couple of minutes for the very first time..

Again for the first time since we entered indoors,our lips met in a long drawn out kiss as tongues wrestled and explored inner cavities and recesses of each other's mouths..after a while she reached out her palms and and holding the sides of my face she half sat/supported her weight on the sturdy wooden head rest of the chair and spread her legs…. this encounter with Jumoke was after my training with Nevo the girl that taught me a lot about the hidden intricacies of pussy eating,pleasuring and stimulating……
Since i got into the University i have used my new fond skills from Nevo's tutoring to wide and varied acclaim amongst the many girls i have been with(there are large spaces between the time me and Onome parted and my escapade with Nevo)  i moved closer and as i did i bent down low without any warning my mouth directly adjacent,facing her pussy..like Nevo had taught me and the method i was proficient at i buried my mouth in her pussy lips,as i did i could feel the slight heat emanating from her inner recess,not minding that i began to tentatively lick the pussy lips..first the pussy lips,luckily she was clean shaven but i was getting pricked by the stubbles of her pubic hair,not minding that i continued to lick the pussy lips and suck at intervals

6 comments:

  1. nubian@ keep it flowing abeg! Where have you being?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So d search party i sent 2 luk 4 u did find u. Bro where hv u been?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bro its promotion at work equalling more work and travelling o you know work where i am getting paid is first priority lol
      i will share my escapade with the latvian girls in the hotel the company put me later ;-)

      Delete
  3. ok, bt dnt eva leave like dat again...i mis'd u n ur stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    Check out my page; hostpapa Reviews

    ReplyDelete