Friday 12 April 2013

My escapade with Jumoke the cult herring (Cconclusion 1st part)


Hi guys sorry it has been a while i updated this blog,but like i said i have been very busy with my day job and i will try my best to update much more regularly i do apologise and i hope you enjoy this instalment.
i will conclude this particular escapade in the very next instalment and then share a brand new escapade in an hotel with 2 lithuanian (east european) chamber maids

My heartbeats slamming against my chest,heart palpitating  but realising that the inevitable has finally happened,it was either i stood my ground or forever be bullied although like i said before if i had known all the problems that will be the aftermath of this particular issue i would not have squared up to the guy.I dropped my bag on the floor and stood up facing him squarely WETIN HAPPEN?? i
challenged him fearlessly even though i was almost pissing in my trousers..
I don catch you today,go call your brother make e come save you nah?

save me from where  you no fit do nada,na confirmed i tell you i replied trying to act macho lol

as both of us were talking he was inching closer... getting closer to me while i moved forward my friends behind me

All of a sudden i felt a massive slap on my face,before i could recover he sent a punch flying in the air thank GOD i saw it and weaved the punch but it still met the edge of my shoulder all the while he kept talking about how stubborn i was saying something about this small boy who just enter ogba dey cross boundary...
my back scattered the plates and cutleries on the table as the sales girls bean shouting and pleading for us to go outside..

what prompted me to act was not really anger or trying to defeat him,but the realisation that this guy will seriously wound me if i dont do anything and also in my mind i just wanted us to finish this fight and everyone can go their own way moreover i was praying in my mind that some of his people will not be alerted and come meet us in that place...
As i regained my footing and composure,i lunged my head straight into the middle of his body and met him straight on i felt him make a sound as we started to grapple  and we landed on the floor,even though i am not an active sports person,all through secondary school mostly during the weekends and holidays,i trained in tae kwon do anyone who is a member of lagos country club many years ago will remember a ghananian man mr abraham who used to coach us then in a shed near the badmington section..

My old taekwondo training kicked in and i brought him down,as he tried to punch the sides of my body  i was guiding with my elbows while  pinning his arms  down as soon as i was on top of him i began to punch him he freed one hand and returned the punches we rolled around for a while and quickly got up long story short  i ended up with a split lip but he came away much worse as i messed up his left eyes his mouth was bleeding and after we were seperated he kept on threatening that i have not seen the last of it..

I quickly texted my brother and left the capus through one of the side entrances leading to the small town attached to the area as i did not want to risk meeting any of the guy's cult mates i have never been that scared in my life and heaved a massive sight of relief when i finally got home and was a ble to lock myself in while peeping through the window every 10 mins or even less i am not sure how Jumoke heard but she continued to ring me  several times until i picked up the phone sounding all worried she asked me what happened and i tried to explain to her trying not to let the fear show in my voice after all whats the use of showing fear when i have already entered the issue?

We chatted for a while but she insisted on coming to see me after asking if i needed to go to the hospital,at that moment i would rather  stay inside in the safety of that house than venture outside for some people to forget an axe in my skull..my spirits were lifted a bit when Jumoke told me she was on her way and will spend the night but i became really scared when my brother told me that he was busy but will see me much later in the night and further added that i should not leave the house or open the door under any circumstances to anybody i didnt know with that i was already contemplating returning to lagos...i am not a cultist and all i have done was defend myself so why all this problem over an issue i didnt even start?

I saw Jumoke from the gate as soon as she came in and after making sure she was alone i opened the door and as soon as she reached our flat the door was open and i locked it shut with the main gate padlocked as soon as she got inside ,what the girl was even wearing made me forget my own troubles she had on a short denim outfit with a v neck  front showing her ample cleavage  due to the tightness you could see the outline of her waist merging into ger ass as it pushed against the fabric of the tight denim and curving to flow seamlessly from the small curve/buttom of the ass downwards towards the light dark chocolate and smooth laps to a leather flip flop showing her bare unpainted feet,as she got inside and hugged me tight my body registered to my brain the abscence of a bra as the shock waves of the nipples transported to my brain and in spite of the small aches on my body and lips i felt the warm,stirring of a hard on pushing and straining against my trousers... as she examined my face and hugged me touching and caressing she was cursing and abusing the guy pulling me to a chair and as i followed her to sit down she seated on the edge of the seat tendering to my wounds i tried to cover the bulge of my erection ..i just though in my mind NA DIS GEH GO KILL ME...

She quickly went inside and boiled some water,as she busied herself helping me to massage my lips and took my shirt off to use the warm water all over my body as i lay down on my back after about 30-45minutes she was done after applying some ointment she had brought with her..

We began chit chatting generally she asking me how everything happened and me telling her but omitting the part where i was scared and stuff after a while we both paused in silence she rolled on top of my bare chest still laying on my back in the long settee and said softly…..so you got all these bruises because you were fighting for me?

I just thought in my mind but i didn't say it out…Your ex was fighting for you,i was only defending myself… i nodded in agreement with her knowing that i was getting part of my reward in the next couple of seconds/minutes to come she continued speaking softly,in an erotically laden voice….
Still laying on top of me she began to plant soft tentative kissed on my lips at intervals kissing the sides of my mouth a normal person having gone through what i have gone through the past couple of hours will have told her not to lie on me due to the aches on and around my body  but my brain was already frozen the only organ working at that moment was my erect throbbing dick already yearning to have a sweet taste of Jumoke's warm and moist apple pie..

The more i was responding to her kisses the deeper and more intense it got,in a couple of seconds we were kissing really deeply my arms around her caressing her back and sides and lightly grabbing her ample and succulent ass as she continued to kiss me from my lips soft lingering kisses her soft lips igniting some hidden and animal erotic instincts within me,as she continued i could smell and inhaled a couple of times the strawberry flavoured body spray she had on…i love it when a girl smells really nice it always adds to the over all effect.. i tried to raise my head up even from my lying position and inclined my neck to kiss the nape of her neck,i knew this was one of her favourite erogenous areas so i was not surprised when she responded with a soft moan i managed to suck and kiss the nape of the neck and top of the chest through the v neck cleavage before she pushed against me again and began sucking and kissing my chest in earnest as she began kissing and sucking my body moving downwards from my chest she was assuming a kneeling position i pushed up her short denim skirt to reveal the outlines of what seemed like blue thing panties in the darkened room

No comments:

Post a Comment